DRC hires individuals to work in temporary, full-time and part-time evening positions, scoring written responses to standardized tests administered to children in elementary through high school age in compliance with the Common Core State Standards. The tests scored are for various states in the subjects of reading, writing, social studies, math, and science for multiple grade levels. Training will be provided on the scoring criteria for each test/subject scored. A qualifying exam must be passed to demonstrate an understanding of the scoring process.
- Position requires a completed Bachelor’s degree
- Monday–Friday 8:30 am–4:00 pm or 5:30 pm–9:30 pm*
- Pay rate varies per location. $50 weekly attendance bonus eligibility for day shift, $27.50 weekly attendance bonus for evening shift
- Project start-dates vary based on location
- On-site and remote opportunities
- Remote scoring requires high speed internet, Google Chrome, streaming audio and video
- laptops or desktops with audio/microphone capability are required for remote scoring
A 4-year college degree is required to be considered for this position. Please bring original proof of your degree to the Recruiting Event.
*No night shift in Columbus and Chicago
*Indianapolis night shift hours are 6–10 pm
Please click the link below, to RSVP for a Recruiting Event, at the location near you.
2975 Breckinridge Blvd
Duluth, GA 30096
2775 Shermer Rd
Northbrook, IL 60062
3645 Park 42 Drive
Sharonville, OH 45241
200 East Campus View Blvd
Columbus, OH 43235
6901 North Michigan Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46268
620 Allendale Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406
208 East Olin Avenue
Madison, WI 53713
2800 Northwest Blvd.
Plymouth, MN 55441
737 Commerce Drive
Woodbury, MN 55125