Data Recognition Corporation (DRC) is passionate about providing quality products and services to our clients. With over 35 years of successful research consulting, development, and implementation, we have developed and refined our systems and processes to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and quality, providing great benefits to our Federal clients. Our commitment to quality also extends to our partners and vendors who work with us.
Representative Federal Client List
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Internal Revenue Service
- National Guard Bureau
- TRICARE Management Activity, Health Program Analysis & Evaluation
- U.S. Army Medical Command
- U.S. Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences
- U.S. Department of Defense, Defense Manpower Data Center
- U.S. Department of Defense, Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Office
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: Health Resources and Services Administration, Office of Women’s Services, and Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
DRC’s contract vehicles can help to simplify and expedite the procurement process.
- Multiple Award Schedule 00CORP Professional Services Schedule,
Contract Number 47QRAA19D002Q—SIN 874-1 Integrated Consulting Services
- Program Support Center
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) IDIQ
DRC has formed numerous strategic partnerships with other research firms, including small and disadvantaged businesses. Examples of some of our partners include:
- Abt SRBI Inc.
- Altarum Institute
- American Institutes for Research (AIR)
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- The Lewin Group
- RTI International
- The Steptoe Group
- TriCera Consulting, LLC
As a former small business, DRC supports the use of small and emerging businesses by giving them opportunities to participate in Federal contracts through subcontracting with DRC. DRC maintains established relationships with small businesses and continues to seek out new ones. For the past 20 years, DRC has implemented a concerted effort to subcontract an ever-growing array of services to small businesses. We are strongly dedicated to enhancing the status and participation of small businesses in the conduct of our business.
For information on partnering with DRC, please contact Carrie DeMay at 763-268-2136, CDeMay@datarecognitioncorp.com.