DRC has launched a new business area serving the Licensure and Certification testing market. Our strengths in the K–12 and adult education assessment industry are well-suited to licensure and certification testing, where aspiring professionals ranging from architects to real estate agents to dentists need to show their knowledge, skills, and abilities by taking and passing a fair, reliable, and psychometrically sound exam. DRC will offer the full range of assessment services including item and exam development, paper and online administration, psychometric analysis, reporting, and project management. Holly Dance, Senior Vice President, Global Accounts, will lead DRC’s efforts in this new business. Please join me in welcoming Holly and supporting our DRC teams as we pursue new opportunities for growth in this field.
- DRC will launch TABE Complete Language Assessment System—English™ (TABE CLAS-E) online on March 2, 2020
- TerraNova Online and InView Online are up and running!
- DRC Attends ICE Exchange Conference
- DRC Licensure and Certification Testing Business
- LAS Links Meets the WIDA Guidelines for an ELP Interim Assessment